Happy New Year!! And what a way to start the year so far…
Last year brought many challenges, many hours and many worries for us all in some form or other. And the beginning of this year continues on this path following the announcement on Monday evening by Boris to Stay at Home.
Having now fully reviewed all of the latest guidance please find attached our latest update and some additional templates for use. All previous updates and templates are still available to review and download on our website.
The templates attached for use are:
- L29-1 – relates to employees required to shield
- L29-2 – is for employees being placed onto (flexi-furlough) part-work/part-furlough on 80%
- L29-3 – is as above but where you choose to top up their salary
- L29-4 – this is for employees you wish to notify to attend work as normal as they fall under a Key / Critical worker status
The templates may be tweaked to suit a particular circumstance for your business but if you are unsure on anything please do call us as per normal. All of the templates are in a zip file which you can download here.
Just to finish off my first update on a positive note I wanted to let you know about the following things which I am very happy to share. Further details will follow from our Marketing team via our usual Mailchimp route and also in the Northern Insight Magazine in the coming weeks on these:
- We continue to grow – We have a lady called Julie joining our team on Monday 11th January. Julie will be taking the role of a “Senior Employment Law Solicitor” within our business and brings with her a wealth of knowledge and experience gained over the last 19 years within the legal circles. Julie is a fully regulated Solicitor under the SRA and brings an enthusiastic and passionate personality to our team which fits perfectly with our current team, our values, our business culture and the way we work with you all. We continue to work with the wonderful Alan Lewis, Rebecca Calvert and George King for legal services but by having Julie as an internal part of our business this now allows us to have a legal daily oversight of everything we do and enables us to deliver additional important services for you and for your business. I very much look forward to introducing her to you all and updating you on the new services which will come with this.
- New office – our new office continues to be designed and we look forward to inviting you all along to see it once we are allowed. We project it to be ready around April/May and one of our wonderful clients is currently designing and working on this as part of their long term strategy to bring affordable and high quality office space to the region. If you are thinking of moving or need some new space let us know and we will be happy to introduce you to them. We already have a few of our clients who will be joining us in the building… and they love that we will only be a door away from them 😊
- Baby News – having real relationships with my clients is very important to me and one of our key values. With this in mind I would like to say congratulations to Karen and Jordan (you know who you are 😊) who have become a first time parent and grandparent. We are all over the moon for you and look forward to an introduction to your new team member once we are allowed 👶🏻❤️
- New Services – we have many new services coming very soon so watch this space to hear all about them.
So that’s it for now… wishing you all a great week and you know we are here if you need us.