Social Media Assistant
We are currently recruiting for a Social Media Assistant to join our award winning team at Nuby UK.
We are in the market for a positive individual who is through and through passionate about all aspects of social media, who isn’t afraid to put the work in, go above and beyond and think outside the box when it comes to putting forward and creating exciting content under the Nuby UK brand.
As an Social Media Assistant we want you to know that you will be an active member of our social media team, working on campaigns, social strategy, upkeep and content – EXCITING STUFF RIGHT.
This role would suit a recently graduated applicant or someone who has some relevant experience within social media and marketing and looking for a great opportunity to work for a fast – moving progressive company.
- The day to day activity of our social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, TikTok and Linkedin)
- Communicating and building relationships with our customers, brand reps, influencers and b2b collaborators
- Working with the needs of our marketing and web team to create strategic planning for social media campaigns
- Understand and immerse yourself into our fun and jesterly brand and develop a working understanding of our target audience
- A thorough, creative and organised approach to social media
- The confidence and passion to raise your ideas and thoughts whilst remaining on brand throughout
- The ability to collaborate as part of a small team
- Great communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- 1 year in a similar role (social management, PR, graphic design or internship)
- Degree qualified preferred but not essential if qualified by experience
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing business and early applications are recommended.