Purchase Ledger/Accounts Clerk
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Experienced Purchase Ledger/ Accounts clerk to join our client based in Newcastle upon Tyne.
As a successful and growing family owned business they are the North East’s leading specialist in window and door manufacturing and installation of both UPVC and Aluminium products.
They are looking for a committed and talented individual to join the team on a part time basis 24 hours a week with some flexibility on days worked.
- Credit control to ensure timely payments from customers
- Checking of supplier statements
- Reconciliation of company accounts
- Filing system maintenance
- Actioning emails and answering telephone calls
- Providing administrative and customer support as required
Experience and skills
- At least 1 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience of Sage software essential
- Proficient with both Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a confident, assertive and professional telephone manner
- Experience of VAT payments
- Processing staff expenses
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing business in a flexible part time role, we are looking to appoint ASAP so early applications are recommended.