Mortgage and Protection Advisor
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join one of our clients who are also one of the North East’s fastest growing Mortgage brokers.
We are looking for a self-employed Mortgage and Protections advisor to join a team who will support you and help you achieve your goals.
You will be giving support and advice to the companies new and existing client base helping them manage and plan their mortgage and protection needs both expected and unexpected for the lifetime of their mortgage.
- Although some leads will come from the company you will also be expected to be self generating of client leads
- Preparation of mortgage illustrations and to check accuracy
- Provide mortgage and protection planning support to clients
- Create business opportunities from existing client base
- Maintain awareness of current and upcoming legislative changes that may affect mortgages
- Offer subject matter expertise to fellow mortgage and protection advisors
- Assist in the development plans for the company
Experience and skills
- Essential that you are CeMAP qualified
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent decision making skills
- Strong analytical skills
- The ability to multitask and manage multiple projects
- CAS (competent advisor status)
- At least 2 years of experience in a relevant business role
If you’re looking for a new role where great income potential, independence and flexibility are important to you then I would encourage you to apply.