Ground Based/Climber Arborists X2
We are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of our client, a locally based specialist tree surgeon and arboricultural consultant covering the whole of the North-East.
A fantastic opportunity for two experienced arborists to join this family firm on an initial 3 month fixed term contract servicing new and existing clients.
- To fell a range of small to large trees, shrubs, bushes and general undergrowth to comply with contract specification.
- To have a basic knowledge of trees, plants and shrubs.
- To operate a range of machinery including power tools and light plant e.g. brushwood chipper.
- To carry out arboricultural operations with appropriate regard for third party property.
- To assist Lead Climbers in complex tree surgery operations.
- To carry out aerial tree work operations as required and identified by Team Leaders.
- To perform aerial rescue if required.
- To drive company vehicles as required.
- To demonstrate a responsible attitude to personal and company equipment.
- To follow all company policy and guidance with regard to health and safety and ensuring all work is completed to an excellent standard.
- Proven experience within the industry as references will be required.
- CS30/CS31/CS38/CS39 required.
- The ability to work well within a team is essential as is your reliability to undertake necessary arboricultural operations unsupervised.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills along with a positive mental attitude and a high attention to detail.
- Honesty and reliability.
- Full valid clean driving license (B+E towing license is essential).
- A valid CSCS card.
If you feel you can fill one of these roles please don’t hesitate to send your cv along with a covering letter.
- Monday to Friday
- relevant: 2 years (Required)
- Driving with (B and E towing) (Required)
- CSCS card (Required)
- CS30/CS31/CS38/CS39 (Required)