We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Experienced Accounts Administrator to join our client based in Gateshead.
As a successful and growing Medical equipment and consumables supplier they are looking for a committed and talented individual to join the team and assist with the bookkeeping and credit control functions.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Accounts Manager and will have the following responsibilities.
- Credit control to ensure timely payments from customers
- Checking supplier statements and ensuring payment of supplier invoices
- Filing system maintenance
- Actioning emails and answering the telephone
- Providing administrative and customer support where required
Experience and skills
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar role
- Experience of Sage 50 software essential
- Proficient with both Excel and Outlook
- Solid analytical skills along with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a confident, assertive and professional telephone manner
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing business in a part-time role (24 hours per week) and we are looking to appoint ASAP so early applications are recommended.