We are looking to recruit a part-time work from home accountant for our client based in Sunderland.
They are a fast-growing, tech savvy, fully digital accountancy firm and are on the lookout for someone who is ACA, ACCA or AAT qualified or qualified by experience to join the business.
The successful candidate will help support the growing client base providing advice and services.
Job Profile / Responsibilities
- Managing a select portfolio of clients (sole traders, partnerships and LTD companies) you will perform daily bookkeeping duties to include bank reconciliations, purchase and sales ledger
- Preparation of client quarterly VAT returns for senior manager review
- Preparation of annual accounts and tax returns
- Dealing with client queries via telephone and email
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role within practice
- Proficient in the use of accounting software
- A can do attitude to work with the ability to be flexible in your approach
- Work from home
- Flexible part time hours (15 to 20 hours per week)
- Health and wellness programme
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a part time working from home role and early applications are advised.