A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our clients who are also one of the North Easts fastest growing Mortgage brokers.
Are you looking for your next employed or self-employed role, are you CeMap qualified then this is the role for you.
This is a exciting and busy time for the Mortgage industry and we are looking for our next Mortgage advisor to join the team with a basic salary of £20,000 to £24,000 dependent on experience and employment status and OTE of £40,000 to £50,000 this opportunity is not to be missed.
You will be giving support and advice to the companies new and existing client base, helping them manage and plan their mortgage and protection needs both expected and unexpected for the lifetime of their mortgage.
1. Preparation of mortgage illustrations and to check accuracy
2. Provide mortgage and protection planning support to clients
3. Create business opportunities from existing and new client base
4. Maintain awareness of current and upcoming legislative changes that may affect mortgages
5. Assist in the development plans for the business
Experience and skills
1. Essential that you are CeMAP qualified (Recent qualifications considered)
2. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
3. Strong analytical and decision making skills
4. The ability to multitask and manage multiple projects
5. CAS (competent advisor status)
6. Experience in a relevant business role
This is a great new role with fantastic income potential for the right candidate with flexibility to be full or part time, don’t hesitate send me your cv and cover letter now.