£29,000pa rising to £32,000 1st April
Fixed Term Contract
Our client develops and champions the North East of England as one of the UK’s leading film and TV production hubs where exceptional screen industry talent can live, create and work. Do you want to work within a creative industry development agency, working with businesses and professionals specialising in film, TV and screen-based arts done through their talent development projects, events and production service?
This is a truly exciting position within an exciting company, as part of the management team, this role will be to lead and deliver all marketing, communication and social media activity promoting a bespoke talent and business development programme for emerging and established film and television professionals.
Experience and Skills
· Previous management experience within a marketing and communication role
· Able to think creatively
· Able to project manage
· Presenting ideas to a different audience
· Write case studies and tender briefs
· Ability to influence and challenge when appropriate
· Able to create engaging and informative content
· Able to work to a deadline
· Effective copywriting
· Qualification demonstrating an understanding of Marketing and Communications