We are looking for an expert start-up consultant to provide short-term advice, guidance, management, and implementation for key initiatives in our company.
In this role, you will work with the owner to develop the start-up program, work with the business development manager to promote it and be able to sign ones onto the courses.
To ensure success as a start-up consultant, you should be experienced in the start-up space and have considerable knowledge of your field and the problems faced by young companies.
Start-up Consultant Responsibilities:
- Consulting with key individuals within the business about operations and strategy.
- Investigating business operations, collecting data
- Discussing findings, proposals, and recommendations
- Developing plans, roadmaps, and goals that address key deficiencies and opportunities for the start-up.
- Providing insights and analyses when problems within the business arise.
- Adjusting strategies, plans, and goals based on market factors, business capacities, and operational constraints.
- Navigating the business through the start-up space, while enhancing specific competencies and development phases.
- Making further recommendations regarding business operations and processes when required.
- Ideally a graduate degree in business administration, finance, marketing, management, or a related field.
- Excellent analytical and strategic abilities.
- Proficient in problem identification and business process analysis.
- A sound understanding of UK company law/HMRC requirements.
- The ability to drive organisational change effectively.
- Strong market research skills.
- Highly organized and efficient.
- The ability to network and communicate ideas to others.
- Adaptable and dependable.