At Inspired HR, it’s our job to stay on top of changing HR regulations so you don’t have to! Our extensive Culture & Compliance Audit checks over so many different variables to see how your business stacks up against regulations and best practices.
Once we complete your audit, we then lay out a plan for your “HR Roadmap to Success,” which you can perform internally, or engage us to implement.
Having the first 90 minutes with you is critical and although its time consuming, in the long run its totally worth the wait.
How we work
Our culture and compliance audits are extensive and takes between two and three weeks to complete. This time breaks down into four different phases.
First, we review your intake of business practices and identify your business priorities. This helps to set our priorities for the rest of the audit.
Our data gathering phase is completed in person and typically takes 3-5 days. We will be on-site to research and collect information relevant to major areas of employment.
Our next step is to perform supplementary analysis of information and associated risks to see where your business needs to focus their efforts moving forward.
Audit Report and Presentation
Finally, we present the audit summary with you and your leadership team, with all compliance risks, as well as additional opportunities for improvements and best practices.
Risks will be rated as:
- High priority (Needs immediate attention).
- Medium priority (Needs attention in the next three to six months).
- No noted areas of improvement needed (Full compliance).
Business Functions We Will Assess
In our extensive audit we get into the nitty-gritty of your business functions to make sure they are both compliant and effective for your business. We dive into the following functions.
- Complience – Checking if your company policies, procedures, and actions within a process are in violation of standard laws and regulations.
- Talent Acquisition – The process employers use for finding and hiring new employees.
- Employee Relations – The effort given to manage the relationship between employee and employer.
- Risk Management – Identification of potential threats to a business due to the human element.
- Organisational Culture – The underlying beliefs, assumptions, vision, values, and ways of interacting that contribute to the unique social and psychological environment of an organisation.
- Workplace Safety – Policies and procedures in place to ensure the safety and health of employees.
HR Questions We Help You Answer
- Are you paying your people correctly; hourly vs salary, overtime and commissions accounted for?
- What’s in your handbook and what’s in your personnel files?
- What’s your policy on Harassment – Do your employees know?
- How often are your managers trained on interviewing techniques?
- How do your managers resolve workplace conflicts and performance challenges?
- Are your job descriptions compliant?
- What does your employee onboarding process look like?
- Are your employees eligible for benefits and are your total rewards competitive?
- Are you handling leave of absence requests legally?
- How do your employees really feel about your workplace environment?
- Do your managers know how to legally terminate an employee?
If you are not sure what basic employee documentation, policies, and procedures you should have in place then why not spend a few minutes of your time completing our HR Health check and find out what your risks may be as an employer.
Some obligations start from the moment you advertise a role rather than when you hire your first employee, so it is better to be prepared on your obligations than to find out what you don’t have or haven’t done when it’s already too late!
Our HR Health check comes in two parts:
- Part One – you complete our Health check form which is available by clicking the link below. This will give us a rough guide to your potential risks. Click here for our form.
- Part Two – the real value comes though by booking a free meeting with one of our team. By going into more detail during this meeting, we can ensure that your HR processes are in good shape and give real value and advice with no cost or obligation from this time spent talking to us.
So rather than risk an expensive Employment Tribunal and a lot of sleepless nights, why not book in your FREE Health check today!